Manic Monday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Went (3-3) on Sat. night but got my:moon: handed to me thanks to the Flyers lethargic effort against the Macabeless Leafs. The habs were up 2-0 early on the Canes but decided to quit working and got spanked by the Canes at home 7-2. Start of a new week and some interesting games on the board tonight!

Hurricanes (+115) 100 to win 115
Rangers continue to be one of the biggest underachieving teams in the NHL, while the Canes seem to have gotten the early season rust off and are now playing solid hockey.

Leafs +1/2 (+105) 100 to win 105
The Senators have not impressed me at all in any of their home games I have watched this season and these inter- canadian matchups tend to go down to the wire. Leafs have been playing better on the road than at home and may be feeling alittle better about themselves after that big win the other night against the underachieving Flyers.

Sharks +1/2 (-110) BIG ONE
330 to win 300
I will gladly take a +1/2 goal against a marginal Blues team with injury and goalie problems. Sharks have been playing much better hockey of late and will win this game outright.

Red Wings -1/2 (-160)
160 to win 100
Alot of juice, but I will take my chances with the Red Wings playing at the JOE winless in their last 2 with Shanny back in the lineup.

Wild (-120) 240 to win 200
Canucks win streak ends tonight in Minnesota!

That's all for tonight! Good luck!

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Good luck tonite, buddy. I still think the Blues are a fraud. With ya on the Sharks, took the ML earlier today. :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
jakejj,

Just a quick comment on the Sens game. You mentioned that you thought the Sens we not playing well at home and they did not impress you at home. I am a seasons ticket holder and I can tell you that they have been dominant at home. They are 7-3 at home and in 2 of their 3 home losses they were by 1 goal and actually led both of those 1 goal losses.

GL

HORNS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg