Marlins - Indians

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

JediCapper

Forum Member
May 22, 2002
Southern Ohio
Ive been getting hosed on both Florida teams...TB screwed me bad last night...and Florida cant cover any run lines it seems like....I was liking the under 9 in this game...any thoughts?

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Like the Under in this one.

Baez is basically pitching in his adopted home town...will be motivated for this one.

Cleveland's big power hitter Thome is slumping again.

Tavarez looks like he's got his arm strength back completely and would not be surprised if you see a lot of 2 for 1 double play balls from both pitchers tonight. Both will induce plenty, Cleveland leads the league in double plays grounded into.

Only way to go if you ask me.

JediCapper

Forum Member
May 22, 2002
Southern Ohio
your right about Thome....what has gotten into him? Everytime he comes to the plate...he just wants to swing at everything....hopefully he finds his bat...well not tonight i hope lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Jedi....the guy gets into those streaks a few times each season, where he tries to hit those 600 ft Home runs :confused: Then, he'll cut down on his swing and crank a ton of homers, then he'll start overswinging again....it is unreal with that guy.

Tavarez does not give up that many Home runs which should help in this one because Cleveland relies on the Home run ball for it's runs, I know for a fact they are either 1st or 2nd in the league in percentage of scoring which comes from the long ball.

monkey

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2002
cincy
s/u

s/u

play this one flordia straight up

fla at home cleve struggling away

just my quick thoughts:)