Marra's GOY...great betting opportunity

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Take Stanford +3 at Arizona State.

I am an ASU student. I watch them play. They are not good. They are horribly coached. Our program isn't in shambles because of one person...Ike Diogu. When he leaves, Rob Evans is going to be on the first bus out of Tempe after a 4-25 season.

The reason ASU is laying 3 points is becasue they beat Stanford at Stanford about 6 games ago. Don't be fooled. Stanford was without Hernandez, the guy that makes that team go. They are hitting their stride at the right time, going 6-0 the last 6 games. Including beating the highly athletic and very good Arizona Wildcats.

TAKE THE POINTS!!!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
totally agree...however fuk the points take the money line.

stanford by DD

SANKS

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Ohio
I also go to ASU - I like the play..I think! I completely agree with what you said about Evans and the team - it just seems as though whenever people start to turn on this team they somehow find a way to win. After losing to USC,UCLA,Oreg ST, people are trashing Evans and the team and they go into a very hostile environment and dominate a decent Oreg team. I actually thought they played tough against Wash on Sun. The one thing I like about taking Stan tonight is that they know if they lose tonight there is a very good chance they will be swept on this rd trip which would really hurt them - so tonight is huge for them. Good luck with the play, I think I will just get hammered and go enjoy the game!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

akap920

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 25, 2005
Agreed

Agreed

I am a student at Arizona and an avid PAC 10 basketball watcher and gambler. Honestly i really think that it does not get any easier than stanford tonight. If stanford plans on making the NCAA tourney with a decent seed then two losses to the SUN DEVILS are not goin to look good on their tournament resume. All of the ASU guys that posted including my man SANKS are exactly right there is no way that this poorly of a coached team will beat a team like stanford twice in one year. RIDE STANFORD TO THE BANK.

As for my CATS tonight you never know what to expect... One night we look amazing on defense against a premier Washington club and the next we get flat out worked by the worst team in the PAC 10. Tonight Arizona NEEDS to come out and pound to make the critics forget about that disaster at home last week.. Not only that IF the CATS pound Cal tonight look for the same thing on Saturday when they play STANFORD because they lost to stanford about a month ago. This is a big weekend for ARIZONA basketball we need two convincing wins and with a coach like Lute the Flute and the talent we have i believe that our season will turn around signifigantly for the better starting tonight when we tear up the Bears. But keep in mind that Arizona will go as far this season as their defense takes them... Get hammered and GO CATS! :mj14:

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
I would have made this bet 100 times out of 100...I didn't know Stanford was so horribly coached. How they didn't double team diogu after he scored his first 25 is beyond me. The Stanford coach, who looks too much like the Penguin from Batman for my taste...didn't set up one 3 point play for Hernandez.

Oh well.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Marra said:
I would have made this bet 100 times out of 100...I didn't know.........
Oh well.

famous last words.

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg