Marra's total of year

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Handicapped this one backwards and forwards. Haven't had much success posting my plays on here, but I will give it another shot-

I like the Over in the Virginia/VaTech game at 46. VaTech can score. They can really score at Blacksburg, where they just put up 55 against a decent team in Maryland. Virginia can score as well. They have had one slip up game (FSU), but they can put points on the board. I think they are just as good offensively as North Carolina, who put up 24 on VaTech. I just think they are going to need to to keep up with VaTech. This is a low total in college, and I think it goes over. The defenses are strong, but I see that at possible defensive/ST touchdowns. I can see a 28-27 type game here. I love Groh as a coach, but I can't bet against VaTech here. Too many good athletes on the field not to hit the endzone...

I also like the Over in the Colo/nebraska game at 48.5
and ASU -13.5 Too much talent for U of A and their overrated defense. I don't understand how U of A is going to be able to keep up with ASU, even with turnovers. Less than 2 TD's is a relatively small number, and the ASU section will be rocking.

GLTA. I hope I can get a winner in the game the title of the thread talks about!

Last edited: