Marshall lol

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I'll preface w I had Under 51 1/2 and lost my bet. Most of my bets are pretty small last couple years.
Also, I'm pretty sure Marshall was favored by 9...correct me if I'm wrong. I only watched the 4th quarter.

Georgia State down by 8 goes on a long drive. No sense of urgency, they use up about 10 minutes or more of clock but drive down. A very bad delay of game but they overcome it. A really bad sack instead of throwing it away near the sideline really hurt and they don't score, now less than 2 minutes left. Still 28-20 Marshall.

Georgia State +9 and the Under both look great when earlier in the game both looked awful (Marshall got up 18-0).

1st and 10 from around their own 20. You gotta think Marshall is running the ball, need maybe one first down. Handoff to the right, very easy 80 yard touchdown run. Over hits and Marshall covers.

You think this shit is legit? We all love college football but come on. Same shit w UNC last week. Ga Tech playing for OT w a backup QB that hadn't thrown a pass. Simple handoff and the guy runs 70 yards for basically a walk-off touchdown with 16 seconds left. It looks to me like they're trying to show that this shit has been rigged for years but it doesn't matter what they do, no one believes it. I hate losing the bet but my god at least get some better writers and actors. It's awful.

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
I get what you are saying and it's definitely happened to me, in fact I had Georgia St. last night too. I just think the computers and programs they are using are so good that lines become very consequential. I think line-makers are so good that books are setting lines to maximize profits, a HUGE shift from trying to get a balanced volume of bets. Think about that.
The books know the results before the game by the algorithms they have built into the programs that kick out lines to the bettors.
It seems staged by the players and refs but its the game simulations they run are foolproof.

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
Every week I try to bet either following someone (Jord20 lately) or just try and figure out best narrative or against public etc. I try to enjoy it but by the end of the day I've seen so many guys take bad angles and then chase or else whiff on tackles....my favorite is the helicopter arms as the defender tries to show he's going so fast but just can't quite catch the guy. I just wish enough would see it that they'd have to overhaul or get rid of it and put something legit in it's place. But I digress.

Appreciate the replies and about to make some bets.

Bet on MyBookie