MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
QUOTE BY MASTER CAPPER-----

"Manson,
Actually it's a waste of my time debating someone whom has yet to add anything to this forum other than moronic misrepresentation of facts."

----

I challenge you Masterbater....to show me where I presented a "moronic representation of facts".......

If you're going to try and attack me you better be ready for the consequences. Bring it on you shitstain!!!!!!!!! :thefinger

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
I have to side with Manson here. There has never been any resembelence of facts in his moronic ravings.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
SteveD..........ok I'll let you play too...... :clap: ..........
.....since you felt the need to challenge me......please show me, out of my 1,000 posts, just one post where I ever stated anything "UNFACTUAL"

I DARE YOU! :)

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Off the top of my head . . .

"the Iranian Official that Kosar holds so much esteem to was actually being sincere than it's awful funny he also said...

"If Kerry is elected, a U.S. military attack against Iran will never happen or will be a very remote possibility," he said. "

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Well, the top of your head sucks because....

THOSE WERE NOT EVEN MY QUOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! .........LOL :clap: ...that was from an article that someone else posted... :) ...what do those quotes have to do with our topic anyways??? lol :thinking:

So the Iranian official contradicted himself in the article.....how is that my fault??? He first said that Iran wanted Bush to win the election..............then in the same article he said that if Kerry were elected then military strikes would probably not happen!

HOW WAS I UNFACTUAL BOBBY???

Sober up and try again lameass, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Please post the article that shows where the Iranian official says that. It shouldn't be that hard to find as it's in this same forum that we're in. Nevermind, that might be too hard for you. Here's the link:

link

It may seem like a small deal to you, but it proves that you have the comprehension, reading or otherwise, of a 9-year old, which goes a long way to explaining your political beliefs.

Good Night, Simpleton

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
BobbyBlueChip said:
Please post the article that shows where the Iranian official says that. It shouldn't be that hard to find as it's in this same forum that we're in. Nevermind, that might be too hard for you.

[

Why the hell are you blaming me for this?? I'm not the one who brought it up! You are PATHETIC!!! :142lmao:

HERE IS THE LINK .......IT WAS AN ARTICLE POSTED BY CLEM D......NOT ME...SO YOU CAN GO F YOURSELF! AGAIN YOU FAILED TO SHOW WHERE I WAS UNFACTUAL...TRY AGAIN>>>THIRD TIMES A CHARM!! :nutkick

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163655&page=1&pp=30

Click on it and read the last part of the post. Why do you keep taking other peoples quotes and trying to pin them on me?? What kind of a pussy are you???
:thefinger

Last edited:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Click on it and read who said the last part of the post and ask yourself - Is this the quote of "Iranian head of the Supreme National Security Council, Iran's top security decision-making body" or is it the quote of Kavoos Emami, an Iranian political analyst , someone not affiliated with the terrorist state of Iran?

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Mr. Christo I just say half of this shit to get under everyone's skin. You included.

Bobby, that's a quote from Chuck in another thread.

Simply, the best way to get rid of this guy is to ignore him.
The only reason he posts stuff like, "Come on Bobby...challenge this!", is to feel important....to get a few extra 'hit points'!!

There's no point 'arguing', because no matter how many times you get it right, he'll keep at it until you lose interest in explaining a simple point to a simple man, at which point he claims he's a 'winner'!!

Just let him be in his little world...calling people names and repeating the same rubbish until people lose interest. :rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Manson,

I have stated previously that I will not waste my time with a imbecile that misconstrues facts and figures and attacks anyone that disagree's with his blind beliefs. Your name calling doesn't bother me one bit as most pencil neck geeks are very cock strong behind a computer but when confronted in person folks like yourself would cower and whimper like a lost puppy dog. Name calling is what your heroes in the Bush Administration have done to anyone whom disagree's with their lies and exposes them as frauds. I have no problem with someone whom has a contrary point of view opposite of mine such as Dogs That Bark and Dr. Freeze because they are at least able to justify there reasoning and do not have to resort to name calling! Personally it will not bother me one bit if Bush wins the election as everyday life will still transpire and my vote will still be going for Kerry as I feel a changed is needed in Washington. I have already made up my mind on whom I am voting for come election day and looking at the tally it's 50/50 for both Repubs and Dems in the National, State and Local races. Your wasting your time with the name calling and maybe you could put your time to better use by educating yourself on the issues,

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
Master Capper said:
Manson,

Name calling is what your heroes in the Bush Administration have done to anyone whom disagree's with their lies and exposes them as frauds.

I wouldn't say the Kerry camp has been to classy either, anything but. :moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Pirate Fan,

I dont agree with the name calling either way but I was writing in reference to the attacks on former employee's of the administration that left and wrote books exposing a great many frauds and false truths of the administration. These people such as Paul O'neil and many others were called unpatriotic for questioning the administrations PR spin especially on Iraq when in reality the vast majority of their claims have come to be shown as truth as time has passed. Yes you are right that the name calling during the election cycle has come from both sides of the fence and I really dont think it has solved much as it only has divided the country further. Answer me this, when GW ran last time he said he was a Uniter and not a Divider yet in no time in my history has this country been so divided, why has he failed so terribly at Uniting the country? He has pretty much had a golden opportunity to Unite the country after 9/11 so why did he fail so badly at this task? He cannot blame the house or Senate as the Repubs have controlled the majority there, so if he is not to blame whom is to blame? Did you catch John Edwards wife on the Drudge Report radio show last night as someone in Pennsylvania asked her a question on the lines of this: " Elizabeth, I am so worried about rioting in the streets the day after the election" and Edwards replied "if we win there will be no riots." Is this implying that if the Dem's do not win or if Bush is able to manipulate the system again that the Dem's already have plans to riot?

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
Master Capper, I personally think it comes down to the war and nothing else. It is clear that there are two very polar sides to this issue. Economic, foreign policy, social issues play a role each election. The war is the factor this year not normal to an election. As far as riots, I doubt either side would do that but there a crazy people all over the country, in both parties so I guess we'll see.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Still couldn't show me where I stated anything unfactual huh?
Figures.

Mastercapper I like how you always say you will refuse to waste your time with me but then being the moron that you are, you keep reading and responding to my every post! Too funny. :clap:

ooops...btw Dan, by your statement I assume you were refering to the democratic party. :)

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
Why dont all you girls in here shut the fcuk up about the presidential race for now. What can you say that will change the outcome. You are soooo pissed that the Repubs. have the white house. every one is looking at the polls like george gallup is still alive cumming diamonds from his gold penis. As far as every one blasting manson, i gotta side with him on this. We all have fun vomiting forth our opinions that in the long run is worth a cold cup of diarrhea. but manson has been the most factual. even if it is a subjective issue, he still does make good points based on fact. Kosar, you and manson are cute together. but you dont have to be afraid of him. as for myself i dont think you have ever reciprocated a political disagreement for longer than one post, if at all. (let me know if you find a thread listing that that is not true.

as for the MASTER CAPPER, heres a recent quote from your dumb ass.

" I have stated previously that I will not waste my time with a imbecile that misconstrues facts and figures and attacks anyone that disagree's with his blind beliefs."

after that very quote, the longest goddamn paragraph on name calling and mud slinging. if are too sensitive to be in here, there's plenty of other places at mad jack's you can navigate around in. not to mention getting up, going to the mirror and sticking your index finger in your nostril while singing the star spangled banner.

are you on glue, dude? :eek:wned: