Matchups forum lives

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
I have been keeping the Matchups Forum here at MJs active all offseason.

There are active links to the draft, free agency, coaching changes, etc.

Everyones input appreciated.

Its not to early to start thinking NFL.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
4bubba,

Nobody can blame you for lack of effort.

You really do make a yeoman's effort in keeping the NFL Matchup Forum one of the best NFL Forum's on the net.

Your work does not go unnoticed.

Great job.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
I second that - I always check in there to see what's been happening. Hope I can again contribute in some small way when the pre-season starts right thru to the Superbowl.

Your efforts here are outstanding and appreciated by many :cool:

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks everyone.

Hopefully it will be a great year.

I am especially interested in hearing comments all season on the hard to cap teams, like ATL (Vick?), Wash (Spurrier?), Jax, Jets, etc.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
July 10

There will be a weekly game list for anyone interested in info (giving and getting) for PRESEASON GAMES starting now in MadJacks NFL Matchups Forum starting now.

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I read the forum and appreciate your work 4bubba. My only problem with that forum is that it is "Reply-Only". Why is that? I've got data I could be posting, but if I can only do it as a reply to something that is already there, and there's nothing there that is on my topic....well....it would end up in here instead.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
GM

That is the idea. The Matchup forum is not exclusive of this forum. They will work together. The reason that threads cant be started in Matchups is when the preseason starts in full, the ONLY catagories will be the individual game matchups. All other ideas, etc, will be here. That is so individual games can be gotten to quick and easy. Because there are no games right now I have taken the liberty of starting threads for information. They will end after the season starts.

If you have any ideas for a new thread (that isnt part of another thread) put it here.

Again, Flying Pigskins is the main NFL site all year. Matchups is for hardcore information.

p.s. I work full time and spend every last hour working the Matchups forum (that my girlfriend will let me). So if I dont reply here, I just dont have the time.

Last edited: