May 31, 2005 Cheney and Insurgency

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Dick Cheney's take May 31, 2005

"I think we may well have some kind of presence there over a period of time," Cheney said. "The level of activity that we see today from a military standpoint, I think, will clearly decline. I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency."

Why would we possibly keep these lying crooks in power? Are they crooked or stupid? You decide.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
i think you can call them stupid crooks but they did get awfully wealthy Stevie. They also still fool a certain few and some even post on this site. So my question to you stevie is what do you call the people who still believe in these credants?

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
i think you can call them stupid crooks but they did get awfully wealthy Stevie. They also still fool a certain few and some even post on this site. So my question to you stevie is what do you call the people who still believe in these credants?

Excellent question Sponge. I notice none of them wanted to comment on the Vice Presidents take on the Invasion. Also, has Cheney had anything to say about the proposed escalation....er Surge. Where is old Dicky boy hiding? Maybe he is out shooting more caged animals...er I mean hunting.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Well stevie i cant get on Cheney or bush that bad because at least they were gonna try and fix my social Security:scared :scared

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Cheney will be remembered for that statement, the Haliburton conflict of interest, his lesbian daughter, and shooting his lawyer in the face. He should feel lucky, most VP's are quickly forgotten.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
agnew.jpg

watch it mapmaker

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie