Mcnabb Contract Extension

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mdc144

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2009
Report: Donovan McNabb agrees to 5-year contract extension with Redskins

Quarterback Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins have agreed to a five-year contract extension worth $78 million, according to ESPN's Michael Smith.

Smith adds that $40 million is guaranteed and the contract could rise to $88 million with incentives.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Leykis101

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2008
Vegas
Must be nice to make that kind of money for having 2 bad hammy's and not knowing the offense. :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
How much would they pay him if he was in his prime and still good:mj07: ? Skins always overpay for players. Look back at Stephen Davis, he was the 1st NFL player ever to sign a $100M+ deal... He immediately was a bust out after grabbing all the money. Hainesworth is doing the same presently.:0002

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Leykis101

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2008
Vegas
And working on the 2 min. drill

I think the 2 min drill is part of the incentives. He must complete or at least participate in 65 % of the 2 min drills each year in order for it to kick in. :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
these guys make way too much money.... :scared

every man is worth what someone is willing to pay him..

the fools who over pay for goods and services are the ones to pity and laugh at..

never ever pay full price for anything that you don't have to..

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I am baffled. Last weekend, I never recalled a QB with his tenure and ranking being benched in the last two minutes of a game that was still winnable. I was wondering if this was the end for McNabb in Washington. Then came all of the Shanahan press conferences. One week later he lands this huge deal. I am glad for Mcnabb, but think Snyder again overpaid for another free agent on the downslide. I will say that i have noticed very little seperation for his receivers, and their offensive line's ineptitude has often created a "kill zone", in their backfield.
The conspiracy theory lil guy inside me, was wondering if they could have a deal for next season in the lurch, with the Raiders or Minnesota, for high draft picks. But why would they sign him now and risk exposure to injury, poor performance etc??? The price of poker just went up heavily, if we plan on keeping Vick. Bet they wish they signed him last week, which was being debated on our sports talk stations.

mcnabb-159 277 1971 57.4 7.12 62 7 8 22 76.0
vick-- 76 125 1017 60.8 8.14 61 7 0 14 105.3

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I am baffled. Last weekend, I never recalled a QB with his tenure and ranking being benched in the last two minutes of a game that was still winnable. I was wondering if this was the end for McNabb in Washington. Then came all of the Shanahan press conferences. One week later he lands this huge deal. I am glad for Mcnabb, but think Snyder again overpaid for another free agent on the downslide. I will say that i have noticed very little seperation for his receivers, and their offensive line's ineptitude has often created a "kill zone", in their backfield.
The conspiracy theory lil guy inside me, was wondering if they could have a deal for next season in the lurch, with the Raiders or Minnesota, for high draft picks. But why would they sign him now and risk exposure to injury, poor performance etc??? The price of poker just went up heavily, if we plan on keeping Vick. Bet they wish they signed him last week, which was being debated on our sports talk stations.

mcnabb-159 277 1971 57.4 7.12 62 7 8 22 76.0
vick-- 76 125 1017 60.8 8.14 61 7 0 14 105.3

good point....those receivers are pretty average......and their top back is down....

it`s gonna be interesting to see if snyder can f-ck up the time that a proven coach like shanahan has in washington.....

snyder`s nfl i.q.= his hat size...

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
good point....those receivers are pretty average......and their top back is down....

it`s gonna be interesting to see if snyder can f-ck up the time that a proven coach like shanahan has in washington.....

snyder`s nfl i.q.= his hat size...

You are right about Snyder. They are second behind The Cowboys in revenue. IMHO, Snyder's "I want it now" spoiled rich attitude, has led this frnachise to numerous mistakes during his campaign. A little patience, and a lot of backing the fuck off on his part, would allow this franchise to return to the glory days of x-mas past!

Soko

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

I thought Washington had cleared the decks with the idiots when they brought in Shanahan. I was wrong. What an absolute clusterfuck of an organisation

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
these guys make way too much money.... :scared
If someone not our money pays them good for them. They entertain us just like actors and actresses I never hear anyone complain tom cruise made 14 million to make 1 movie.