message to raymond

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

lickety split

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2001
las vegas nevada
hey ray i just wanted to bring to your attention that another forum called the xxxxxx has some guys just trashing and bashing yuor good name wanted to bring it to your attention maybe pop in and staightn them out!!!

[This message has been edited by MadJack (edited 08-07-2001).]

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
let em bash. they are probably looking for more posts and trying to get a rise. let em talk and do not give them any satisfaction by posting at the site.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
it has a reason behind it and another is soon to follow from another site,they are trying to stir things up jack and ie know whats up,but thanks for looking out for another member.
now we can lock this tread up.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by fletcher (edited 08-07-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lickety split

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2001
las vegas nevada
Originally posted by nole47:
let em bash. they are probably looking for more posts and trying to get a rise. let em talk and do not give them any satisfaction by posting at the site.
ok i will not even return to that shitty site!!!!

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Originally posted by lickety split:
Originally posted by nole47:
ok i will not even return to that shitty site!!!!

Yeah the forum can be stupid at times but it isn't a shitty site really, it has its good points too
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pml318

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
MI USA
Raymond I'm new here but have been following your picks for a month or so their is no reason to bash you you pick very well thanks for the help

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
who cares. they're just trying to draw attention to themselves. i'll be back full time tomorrow and make sure there's no bashing going on here as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
and PLEASE don't open a new thread to discuss this. let's handicap baseball in here.

appreciate it!

closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.