Mets vs NYY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
Laying Heavy :scared on the under 9.5, anyone with me ? or any opions on the game ? :shrug: :shrug:

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
I like the under a little, but like NYY more!! I realize they are the biggest square team next to the Lakers, but like them in this spot tonight! I feel the Mets just want to get home after this terrible road trip they've had. Yanks need to keep pace with the BoSox who won already today....BIG game for the Yankees tonight with the series on the line which the Mets took 2/3 in their house earlier. I also see everyone and their mother on the Mets tonight with that juicy line, but Vegas has it set for a reason.......that's my two cents, but of course I could be completely wrong. GL!

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
OMG Yankies gotta stop the hitting :S , they got enought runs :S , i m start to worry now

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
Well one of us gotta win rite ? i lay a tons on the game , figure both pitchers would show up, but seem like its just one side, Hernandez just terrible , and the yank pwned them

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
Sorry bout your under play.......

Mister Covers...you just can't stand that I win consistantly playing favorites. "Right Juice"? Another winner tonight on the Yanks!! More to come this week for ya too......I know it's all in fun, but I just don't get your comments sometimes. I feel you get all bent out of shape when others win in ways in which you don't agree with. What's your beef man?? I really wish you'd start posting plays, so we can see what type of capper you really are. GL this week.......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg