MIA -4 and POR +9

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
best bet is MIA -180 on the ML.

MIA wins by 8+. MIA is best at all spots except wherever the AK47 plays. MIA starting 5, as usual, logs the minutes. this starting 5's chemistry is very good. UTA is going very deep in the lineup while searching for something that isnt there... POR hangs in. POR poses enough of an issue at the 3 and 4 spots (rahim, randolph and miles) that they cover. SHAQ will get big points and his rebs but, damon and derek should bring a good game vs. kobe and payton. fyi, derek has a good defensive game...

glta

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
this is also in my mix...

this is also in my mix...

02/17/2004 18:10:34
2 Play Parlay: Wagered $186.20 to win $200.00 Unsettled
B 1 2/17 NEW ORLEANS AT INDIANA INDIANA (-300)
B 5 2/17 UTAH AT MIAMI MIAMI (-180)

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
well, IND didnt show up at they're own house - outright. artest not in the starting lineup was odd but, they got beat in 3 out of 4 quarters. the CHA reb margin was big. and 33% from the field isnt going to bring home the bacon...

as i have talked up MIA, i am beginning to recognize a great chemistry with the CHA starting 5. a great balance at all positions with all 5 starters contributing. keep an eye out if they stay healthy.

Q3 was a bit "nerving" but, MIA was obvious...

FADE this ORL team. i have never seen this big of a lack of team D. on O, they are t-mac or bust. again, when your numbers are right, do not hesitate to fade ORL. they got beat in every statistical category tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
alright...

alright...

the big bets came in... good to see POR hang tough after a difficult start to Q2. going into halftime on the road down 3 to lose by 3. truly, challenging for the win at the end. its going to be hard to see POR's Rahim coming off the bench. hell, he got the "off the TO" play run to him nearing the end of regulation to tie. outscoring the LAL's on the road in Q4 is a good sign for this team. they may just miss the playoffs but, with 2 starters coming for 10 and only losing by 3 on the road - maybe, maybe a team to watch.

teams to being to fade:

ORL
PHI

this SAC team is ridiculous... i know it was BOS and at home but, cmon... with that lineup - 127 points. this team steps up. look for "prospective" value with miller and webber out.

hope everyone was positive tonight...