miami -4 & 188

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
I have to say I like Heat with the points. Riley has no answer for Dirk, but its the same answer Avery has for Shaq, only difference is Dallas has guys that are stepping up and hitting the big shot.

Dallas has the FT% to keep a game close late as well. The wierd thing about this line is that if Heat start hitting their shots they can blow this line away, I mean they will get wide open 3s when Dallas is triple teaming Shaq. And Heat has the arsenel in Posey, Walker(though this guy is a whole write-up as to what a liability he is) and DWade and Williams and GP at times. I just dont think Riley and his team of coaches do not see what sports fans and analysts across the country see, and I believe he will spread Heat out and if their shots fall so be it, BUT if they are going to win a game it will be this one now that they are back home shooting on their rims, with hope still of a series yet backs pressed against the wall.

Also, my bet is for the reasons above but listening to Avery after game he was just struggling for reasons to put down his team and keep them level headed. I just dont see how u own an opponent by 30 for most of the game and being 2up and you keep a level head about you, im sure the cockiness is creeping into dallas lockerroom. Its the same cockiness that eliminated Pistons,Uconn,Georgia and Auburn(football) earlier this year.

bej0101

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Uranus
this is the perfect time for the powers to be to ORDER a miami win, after all they paid alot for the advertising!!

Scooter

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Texas
Like the over can't see both teams offense continuing to be so poor :shrug: I think Pat relizes it will take a team effort to beat dallas not just 1 or 2 players.GL

Bet on MyBookie