Miami Hospital Ward

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Nolan Dalla

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Washington, DC/Las Vegas, NV
Funny thing happened:

I was monitoring the lines and saw the injury report come across the wire about 11:00 this morning. I knew there was no way to get a bet down in time in LV (by phone), so I scrabbled to try and get to my offshore account as quickly as possible. Lo and behold, the line was still NYK -3 ! I placed the bet and tried to hit SEND/CONFIRM. Sure enough, the book caught it just in time...the computer froze and there was no bet. Racing against the clock cost me here. Time to get DSL.

PS -- Line is now NYK -9.

-- Nolan Dalla

mj

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
Mexico
Nollan: so the line went up to NYK -9??
But the total went down to 164.5. I was planning to bet over anyways, what do you think??? Should I go for it anyway???
thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Phelps

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
USA
I think this game should hit on the over. New York plays horrible defense, but have the ability to score at home. Without Mourning I think this turns into a run and gun game. What does everyone think.

P

Phil Turcotte

I like the over here as well. With Mourning and Grant out, each team should be able to easily score 80.

I like the over at 164.

Cheers.

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
At home this year the Knicks are averaging 83 ppg and allowing 81 ppg...164 sounds about right to me.
wink.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg