miami oh

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Was wondering the same thing myself. Everyone and their mom was on them today and they are getting flat-out embarrassed by a mediocre Cincy team. I've been waiting for the halftime line to come out. May be a play on Cincy for me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Northcoast Power Sweep Underdog of the week is Miami.. They usually hit those so the public jumped on it. I don't think Cinci is mediocre either.

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
I know...pathetic! I was one on MIAO also. Just thought they would make a game out of this. Definitly wrong about that.....still 2nd half to go, but this game stinks so far if you're a RedHawk backer.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Northcoast Power Sweep Underdog of the week is Miami.. They usually hit those so the public jumped on it. I don't think Cinci is mediocre either.

Maybe 'mediocre' was the wrong term to use. I realize they have had a couple of lopsided victories, but they were against SE Missouri State and Oregon State. Not exactly powerhouses...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Nevermind. Cincy is actually favored by -2.5 at halftime. Didn't see that coming. I think they'll continue to roll but was only going to bet them if they were getting points. Good luck all...