Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
nice call on auburn

Michigan +5' won't last..more like 3-3' at game time

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
agree with joe. michigan is going to be a very chic pick for the coming weekend.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
be careful, Lloyd Carr on the road is never a safe bet. Would feel much better about this game for UM if Purdue had beaten Wisci.

Hailing Victor

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2004
Birmingham
Agree with you CWood and Bombs. Speaking of bombs this one is pretty sensitive. I am staying away. Odds or no odds this game can go either way. in any quarter. Probably the best game to watch this weekend (I am biased) BUT probably the worst bet on the list.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Hailing Victor said:
Agree with you CWood and Bombs. Speaking of bombs this one is pretty sensitive. I am staying away. Odds or no odds this game can go either way. in any quarter. Probably the best game to watch this weekend (I am biased) BUT probably the worst bet on the list.

Bingo, I am looking forward to it. Should be a classic.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Also think this one will be fun to watch, after my Hawkeyes get a nice road win at Happy Valley, of course...LOL.
IMO, this line is 5.5 just because of the coaching matchup. Tiller vs Carr is no contest. Its a good thing Carr can attract all that talent to Ann Arbor, because I don't think he could go to a Purdue-type sitiuation(pre-Tiller, of course) and build a program.
But what do I know, I thought Iowa made a poor choice when they hired Ferentz, and look how good thats turned out for us....LMFAO!!

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
While Lloyd Carr is no Bear Bryant, keep something in mind when evaluating him: He's never lost more than four games and has been to a NYD bowl every year but one (1995). Doesn't sound like that big a deal? OSU, Penn State, Notre Dame, USC, Miami, Tennessee, Florida, Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, LSU and Florida State have all suffered through one or more five loss seasons during Carr's tenure at Michigan. Carr has his limitations and can be extremely difficult to endure at times, he is also very consistent and has not had the problems that almost every top flight program has had.

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
Congrats Insider. Although I'm not sure about the better talent or the overrated part. Boilers 5 points from an undefeated season. Not trying to start trouble but just defending my boys. Good Luck to you and Michigan.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
boiler, Purdue has a solid team but Jim Hermann (Mich DC) just has Tiller's number. GL to you and your boys the rest of the year.

Bet on MyBookie