Michigan so Overrated

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Thought they would have a statement game today. Cannot believe their lack of a good running game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Got that right

Got that right

All ya had to do was watch them week 1 (vs. Louisville) ... mistake prone, turnover prone, wacko coach. Army was a cinch this week.

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
What I don't understand is Harbaugh has been a really good coach everywhere else he's been...so why is he struggling so bad at Michigan because he had success at Stanford and then he had success in the pros his first two years at San Francisco !! All I know is Shea Patterson is garbage nothing but a turnover machine like I said earlier !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
What I don't understand is Harbaugh has been a really good coach everywhere else he's been...so why is he struggling so bad at Michigan because he had success at Stanford and then he had success in the pros his first two years at San Francisco !! All I know is Shea Patterson is garbage nothing but a turnover machine like I said earlier !!

because BlueChip players in mass numbers no longer want to go up North and freeze their ass off when they can play down South and still be on TV every week and be chased after by every NFL scout in the league .

Throw in beautiful babes with tans 10 months out of the year drinking beer with daddy's money and...

PRESTO .............:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour

BuddyWright

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2003
SC
because BlueChip players in mass numbers no longer want to go up North and freeze their ass off when they can play down South and still be on TV every week and be chased after by every NFL scout in the league .

Throw in beautiful babes with tans 10 months out of the year drinking beer with daddy's money and...

PRESTO .............:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour

Damn...OLD SCHOOL knows his shit....LOL