Michigan St./Hawaii

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Uncle Vinnie

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Detriot,MI
Isn't Michigan St the same team that destroyed wisconsin and had UofM in the bag? Don't you think they will roll all over Hawaii?? I feel this is the strongest play of the day. Don't give me any crap about jet lag or partying last night these guys will not lose to Hawaii.

UV:cool:

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
They also lost to Rutgers on the road and Penn ST drilled them also. I still dont know what to play in the game. The over might be a play. Good luck to you

johnny wager

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2003
mich st. has nothing to play for - they are bowl-ineligible. Can't trust these guys on the road. Just giving another side here. Hawaii or nothin. GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
No...Michigan State (the program) has nothing to play for. This team has been in this situation in past years and phoned in games by getting blown out.

Michigan State has decent talent......but only play in games they can get up for......Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio State they played pretty well.......

No bowl and a vacation.....they guys are probably getting "laid" as we speak. Hawaii needs this one for a bowl game......no one comes on the island and gets an easy game!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Have to agree on the Hawaii side.
This MSU team is not as motivated as Timmy Chang and Co.
The over on the island is always a smart play.

Uncle Vinnie

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Detriot,MI
yeah msu has shit road record but Hawaii is not even in the same class as MSU. Bowl (toliet) game or not this team has got blown out by every remotely good team this year. I mean when you have teams scoring 70 on you yout D is suspect. For any of you to bet on Hawaii, and make it a best bet, is disturbing. I am not saying MSU is a lock but i feel they are a little better than you all are giving them credit for.

UV:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg