Michigan State +10

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Talked to my bookie and he said out of all the guys he has laying with him, I'm the only one taking the Spartans. He has about 45-50 guys that plays with him and he is saying guys are betting this game like it has already been played. We'll see what happens.:0corn :0corn

owtkast3

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2004
I see 9- right now on my site my guy uses and it has went up a point in the last hour. I have no fricken idea what to do.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Talked to my bookie and he said out of all the guys he has laying with him, I'm the only one taking the Spartans. He has about 45-50 guys that plays with him and he is saying guys are betting this game like it has already been played. We'll see what happens.:0corn :0corn
Hey keeko, I can't blame you for playing this with all the action from your guys on tech. However, Leach, comes off to me as a little bit of a smug shit, I cant imagine that his players give a major shit that he is gone. Mich state missing players concern me though, I would want to prove as a texas tech player that we will overcome and kick ass. I have been wrong before, so we shall see.

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Everywhere I look I see Texas Tech. Who knows, maybe I will lose like I did last night with Cincy, maybe it will be that easy for Texh, but too many questions surrounding thme right now. I'll take the points.

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Im shooting for a middle...

I hav tx tech -7 in a par to win 425...

bought a pt tkg Mich st + 10.5 to win 80... and 3tm par w/under and tcu over on monday...

ran an office that had over 300 players consistently...
the house makes their money from winning games when they are sided (all the money on one side, and the other side wins...)
and when those games knock out teasers all over the place... makes for a huge day.

but...

the house doesnt always win those games...
just more often than not... probly about 2/3 of the time...

BoL ~~~ LoB

:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrightythen.......!!

pressed up the 2h over and tx tech (lucky on that part of it) but hit a nice middle w/a chicken dinnah comin up manana!!

pros tomorrow... then tcu gm OVER the total!

gnite now!

~~LoB~~

:SIB