Michigan??????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Uncle Vinnie

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Detriot,MI
I am a huge Mich fan. My father is at Rose Bowl and I have my vintage 98 woodsen jersey on. With all that said, I still feel you have made a wise choice in your wager. Being a avid sports gambler for 15 years I never put my money where my heart is.
I just wish I wasn't a Mich fan so I could unload like some of you. Unfortunately I can't force myself to do this. I have won plays for and agaisnt Mich over the past 3 years about 85% of the time. I know this team in and out and this time they are in danger of what could turn into a blowout. Loyd just doesn't impress me and his big 10 playbook ain't going to work on this team. We all know Mich has a suspect run D which will open USC's high power pass. On offense Mich is well balanced but once down 10 points or more become frantic and uncharacteristic. Look for a Minnesota style game with no come back.

I know I sound like a Mich hater but I will be praying for them to prove me wrong all day. I would like nothing more than to see Mich win and win big. It could happen if they want it enough but I don't feel they do.

final call

USC by 13

P.S. Over or Under?

UV:cool:

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
I know what you're saying Uncle. . . but Michigan in a dog spot like this one must be played IMO. Their offense is much different from past years. . . I think they showed this against Minnesota and it hasn't slowed down since. Why will they all of the sudden slow down against a suspect USC pass defense?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Uncle Vinnie said:
I hope your right!! But Navarre is the suspect under pressure.

you said that right Uncle Vinnie.

KOD

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
All The Spankmister has to say HERE is OVER rover...
Scoring aplenty... I don't know if Wolves "Swarming" and sometimes a little "creative"shall we say will be potent enough to cover the aerial attack we have seen this year. Yes ,Mich . REFUSES to be scored on in the air (what was it ,5 passing T.D. 's all year) very ,very good... BUT THIS IS U.S.C. and I think they WILL be playing ALLOUT today...
Luck on your plays,too bad we can't all grab a little $$ today,but hopefullywe all enjoy our day and have some FUN !!!!
Spanky.... ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg