MichST

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
don't know, something weird going on.....this line went up to 27-28 range pretty quick and now I see it down to 24 across the board.....actually, pinny just went to 23 and we're about an hour before tip? I think I'm staying away.....I read chaminade has 2 all conference players back....one of which put up 30 on texas last year......and with mich. states cramping issues against hawaii last game, izzo may rest starters given the talented field and tougher games later this week.....back door could be wide open. good luck.

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
I've watched half of this first half and I think it is safe to say that michigan state is terribly overrated.....they have NO shooters.....big boy davis looks like he has regressed....and the youngsters aren't the usual impact frosh that izzo has....I feel a lot better about my hoosiers chances of winning the big ten this year after seeing these guys. :mj07: getting outhustled and outplayed by a DII team....sparty sucks right now......izzo is gonna have to really do a job this year!! :mj07:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
I agree, Hawaii fans were right, as they chanted "over-rated" over and over again with 3 minutes left. Michigan State will probably win this game, but they will definately not cover. With 4 returning starters, I was expecting more out of this team, but I don't think they will win the big 10.

Michigan State being worse than pepz thought still does not take away from Hawaii being a good team and their win against them. I will be anxiously awaiting the line for tomorrow's game against UNLV. esp if Michigan State keeps this game close.

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
good call on hawaii......they are indeed a good team this year and michigan state sucking is definitely not a knock on them. :clap:

Rcxslam

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2004
nyc
no bench is there biggest problem, they can't press like Izzo wants to with no depth...this team really looked bad...I think I may take Chaminade +13 at the half...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
michigan state will be fine. theyre still the team to beat in the big 10 without question. but this years big 10 should be very interesting, especially with indiana expected to reclaim their place as a bona fide top 25 team team. ohio state is a lot better than people think as well. for all the talk about the transfers into the indiana program, ron lewis going from bowling green to ohio state was a big time pick up for the bucks. also think iowa will be solid wire to wire this year. but still feel like michigan state is the class of the conference, even though they look lame right now. they didnt forget to play basketball overnight. izzo's teams always get better as the season goes on anyways.

boogieshrimp

C.R.E.A.M.
Forum Member
Nov 18, 2005
PA
Chaminade was the pick for that game.. MSU players got cramped up during the Hawaii game and were still suffering from cramps before tip-off today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg