Middle East Geography Test

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
For f*ck's sake, Saul. It's Borat, not Borak. I expect more out of you on subjects like this.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Sorry, Finster. Borak is from that cartoon on Adult Swim, I think. Borat is the good natured immigrant from Kazakhstan.

"In Kazakhstan we have many hobbies: disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis. "

So Bush recently had to sit down with the president of Kazakhstan and discuss Borat's new movie. Bush had to attempt to appease an angry nation over a funny but insulting movie made by a Brit because we need to make sure and have enough asses kissed over there to gain access to natural gas. That would have been a funny conversation...."Now, Mr. President - most Americans don't agree with Ali G. He represents the smallest of minority viewpoints in Amah-ika (Bush has trouble with letter R)".

"Democracy is different in America. For example: women CAN vote but horse can not! "

"My wife she is dead...she die in a field...she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife. "

There are many job opportunities in the US and of A. For men, construction worker, taxi driver or accountant. For woman, prostitute. "
"

Bet on MyBookie