midwest

waymac

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2001
Bloomfield,NE
Kentucky wins first game and plays oregon; you have to be able to score to win and ducks have that over utah. Wildcats game against oregon will be there toughest til the elite eight

wiscy should win, but weber st is playing close to home and could very well carry them especially if they play a later game and get crowd into it, dayton-tulsa is intriguing two different style teams

missouri gets no favor in playing well in conference tourney, s illinios is good team and will not be shocked to be here. marquette will get win and have good contest with either mizzu or s illinois those three teams will be close for travel playing in indy

indy/alabama what a contest two teams that can lay fat zero effort but have talent to have good game. Remeber the team people think shouldn't be in usually does well; will see

pitt gets winner of that game and could be good game or ugly game if they don't show up. HEADS UP pitt can play D, but can't shoot FT; plus they have chip on shoulders

waymac

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2001
Bloomfield,NE
oregon beats utah and faces Kentucky. Ducks shock the world with Luke boys hitting 20 3-pointers; play defense by stacking the middle and cats can't het the threes on this night.

well since I made this big jump in the brackets next two games can go either way i'll take weber st over wiscy then for them to beat tulsa who catches dayton across the country after they won the a-10

S Illinois gets mizzu after there strong showing in the big 12; they face up against marduette and have no answer for wade

alabama gets by indy just to prove some critics wrong; but meet up with pitt and panthers pound them back into reality

oregon beats weber st and faces marquette team that beat pitt in minneapolis when knight can't hit free throws and marquette can. Marquette ends the ducks magical run and goes onto to final four.

well this bracket will either break me or shoot me to the top;

Bet on MyBookie