Mikewho early XMAS GIFT

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
i have a biggie i like today but i will not post it just yet, got to make sure all the numbers add up and everything is right before i post this play.

as for now im playing

10* fresno st -23.5

as for the big play, it will be my early xmas gift to everyone.

i will post my play 2 hrs before the game.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
mikewho said:
i have a biggie i like today but i will not post it just yet, got to make sure all the numbers add up and everything is right before i post this play.

as for now im playing

10* fresno st -23.5

as for the big play, it will be my early xmas gift to everyone.

i will post my play 2 hrs before the game.

Two questions:

Saying 2 hours before the game has no relevance unless you mention WHAT game, I already see a play for FSU and this is the NCAA forum, so ????

Second, whats your last name Mikewho?

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Your so gracious.....This better be a good one or people are going to hate on ya!

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
well obviously you guys arlready seen my side play which is fresno state.

MY BIG PLAY!!!!!

OVER 28 FIRST HALF

for 100*

1*=$100

good luck and hope everyone like this early gift.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
in response to heleanth im not stickwithme. i dont know where you got that from. but im here to post my plays whether you guys want to follow its all up to you. no one is perfect, everyone has a good week, bad week etc.

in response to dereknjnd i was meaning 2 hrs before the football game. as for my last name we dont need to get that personal. but good luck.

and for socrstud
the reason why i said i dont want to post it just yet is because i was still looking at some stats, numbers, percentages. i want to give you guys the right pick, xmas is around the corner we need to make money not give away money .

so good luck to everyone i hope to put more money in everyone's wallet

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
mikewho said:
in response to dereknjnd i was meaning 2 hrs before the football game. as for my last name we dont need to get that personal. but good luck.

i thought maybe your last name was hustler.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
I don't mean to sound negative but 2 hours before the game means nobody still has 28 as the the 1st half total......and 28.5 is a big difference.

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
well i went ahead and posted the play. ur right 28 and 28.5 is a big difference but i will still take it at 28.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
adding
20* fresno state -14.5 second half
10* over 28.5

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie