MikeWho's First 50* Cha Ching Special

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
I like this game on thursday a lot I'm thinking about make it my first cha ching play

50* new england +3.5

I'm still capping this game but or now this one of my favorite picks this week. New England is beginning to get their rhythm. Giants are good no doubt but i dont think they will cover this game. I think this game will be a outright win New England but hey take the points. Good luck and hope to hear your inputs.

As for my preseason records my

10* Plays has been ok 7W-5L those are the games that i dont really like.

20* Plays i have been on a 8W-0L streak those are the games that i do like and i feel good about.

Now pending on my 50* Play these are the plays that i have been looking at for a week or so and cap and compared to others good cappers, also with stats, percentages, and line movement.

Last edited:

FirstnGoal

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2004
Be very careful of the Patriots here because:

#1 - They indeed have been on a roll as of late but they have seen a good deal of their starters play in the last 2 games.

#2 - I remember last season when the Patriots walloped the Packers 27-3 on the road in week #3 and were 5.5 point favorites at home to these same Giants in their final preseason game only to get pasted by the G-Men 27-3...Belichick rested most of his starters and used the game to sort out the rest of the roster...he may do the same again here.

I responded to your post because I was seriously thinking about taking the G-Men here depending on what I hear this week from both camps regarding how they will approach this game.

addikted

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2005
Ohio
FirstnGoal you bring up some good points, these type of posts are what makes this such a great forum.

Best of luck to all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eternal

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2003
Massachusetts
I already played NY -3.5 for a full unit ( I had been playing preseason games for a half unit). As you mentioned, FirstnGoal, the Giants won 27-3 last year, and Jax beat them the year before 31-0. After smacking down the skins by 41 and dominating every phase of the game on Saturday---which I saw first hand, high above the field at the 48 yard line---I think Belichick has seen enough. The only Patriots that will play in this game are the 40 or so guys fighting it out for the last 15 roster spots.

I would be shocked to see Brady in the game at all, and VERY surprised if he played more than one series. Cassel will probably only play a half because they don't want to risk him to injury as it looks like they are only going to carry two QB's this season. The only way they carry 3 is if they pick up a vet that gets cut, Brooks Bollinger perhaps, or someone like that.

So, who plays the 2nd half against the Giants you ask? Corey Bramlet.........never thrown a pass in an NFL game, regular or pre........

Still taking the pats for 50*????

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
you guys have a good point but I'm still goigng with my bet. new england will cover or even win outright. I'm still waiting to see how much line movement there would be. thanks for your input and good luck to all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Lets cash this baby in tonight baby!!!!!!

Lets just say i got an inside tip on this one. =)

Adding

20* Carolina - 3

Good luck tonight

stepfwd

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2006
Hey mike,

Hey mike,

no need to apologize. I tailed you on this one because I thought the patriot could cover th 3.5. Besides, if it were'nt for the interception when the game was tied 10-10, we would have won. Looking forward to your picks in the football season. Best of luck and plan to tail you.

stepfwd

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie