Mikewho's GOY

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
i didnt hit my GOM with wisconsin so if you dont want to follow then fade.

everything is pointing to another cowboy win. they have the better team all around. the eagles are the same team, they have been struggling. but the more i look at this game the more i like the eagles. eagles have a slight edge at home, the crowd will help them a bit. but the main thing is they have to regroup and get back to have a chance in the playoffs. with giants and washington both losing they will have a really good chance to get back on track. i dont see a whole lot of scoring tonight both teams will try to run the ball, but mainly both teams will play hard hitting football. so im going with the eagles to night as my GOY. Good luck and hope everyone cashes in tonight.

100*Eagles-3 BEST BEST

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
$100 per unit

like i said i didnt hit my GOM
so good luck with your pick

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
good luck on your play but if you are going to wager than kind of money you should first learn how to shop lines

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
thanks vinnie, yeah i know i dont bet online, i have a different bookies, so i dont get my line untill 20 mins before the game. and thats when i pick which line i like. good luck to everyone

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shultz

Forum Member
Jun 19, 2000
MA
Best of Luck Mike. I just believe that with a week to prepare againts,what is probblly the most 1 dimensional team in football. Dallas will be ready. They can tee off on a 80% McNabb and don't have to be threatened by the NFL's worst run team.
Best of Luck tonight.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
not sure if this good or bad for you

Wayne Root
Special (Millionaire's Club 2005 NFC Monday Night Football
Game of the Year) Philadelphia Eagles

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
ok guys i took a hurting this week. EAGLES Suck!!
i have never ever seen something that crazy in a game. alot of good cappers got phucked tonight. but the better cappers won with the cowboys. but hey you win some lose some. this week i lost a good chunk, thats gambling haha. sorry for those who bet the eagles and the under. NO MORE GOY for me, just got to take it slow and cap the games better. good luck to everyone. for those who all lost this week, dont worry we will get it back.
Mark my word, we took a beating but we are still standing.

Bet on MyBookie