Mikwho's Special

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
200* Over 40.5 CHI/ARI
We all know DA BEARS is a great defensive team, and i will have to agree i see some turnovers tonight that will help this total go over. I also think that arizona will score some few points themselves, dont know how but they will. I havent been great on monday nights, so you might want to fade this. But i see the Bears coming out strong, and then arizona comes back with a few scores. Also the points went from 37 to 40.5 and about 68 percent is on the over, im going to take my chances with the over tonight. Staying away from the team, but i did notice on the site i bet that they are thinking the bears will win by 20 and up cause its only at +200. everything else is +400 and up.

100* 7 pt Teaser Bears-5.5 over 33.5

50* Parlay Bears-7 FH over 40.5 Game.

Good luck to everyone tonight.

acer69

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2001
Mizzou. USA
Wow, 200*:scared . I'm kind of thinking that Arizona will come out with a very simple game plan for Leinhart. "Try" to establish the run and try to control the time of possesion. I know a-lot easier said than done vs. da Bears, but what else are you going to do Arizonas offensive line simply cannot pass defend. I think I may tease Chicago and the under 47. GL2A

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
YES BABY!!!!!!!!
I MAY NOT HAVE WON ALOT BUT STILL UP THATS A PLUS. BEARS D IS DOMINANT BABY!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie