Minneapolis Sports Bar with NFL Sunday Ticket...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Does anybody know of a restaurant/sports bar in Minneapolis - St. Paul that has Direct TV/NFL Sunday Ticket, and shows ALL the NFL games?

I've googled to retrieve a list, but the info is dated and some have dropped the NFL package. More aggravating, is a couple of bars have the package, but only put on a couple of the games in addition to the Vikings because they just don't want to deal with on-going requests from patrons. If bar personnel are not interested in fantasy football or sports wagering, they just don't care about how many or which NFL games are being shown.

The last two Joe Sensor's Sports Bars closed permanently during the pandemic, and they were by far the most organized with the NFL package. They had signs under each big screen listing which NFL games were being show on each particular big screen at 12:05 and 3:25 p.m. c.s.t. All games were shown every Sunday.

If anybody knows of any place in the Twin Cities that is remotely similar, I'd love to hear about it...

I had the package up until 2019, but found myself constantly going to Sensor's because I want to watch multiple games, college and NFL. We switched to Xfinity for Cable, Internet, and land line.:shrug:

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
A majority of the TV's at Buffalo Wild Wings turn purple as kick-off nears, and any special requests are quickly forgotten.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg