agreed and I got mich

mason certainly aint thinking it ahead like Perry the lawyer

aldabra

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
tulsa ok
Dumbf*ck coaching

Dumbf*ck coaching

Had Mich by balls ... no killer instinct....cost em big time...good teams know what to do....hats off to mich players...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Plowhorse

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2001
Kansas
Opinion on Gopher/Wolverine Game

Opinion on Gopher/Wolverine Game

First off, i feel bad for the Gopher players. I just watched thw worst 2nd half of coaching ever. That ranks up there with Snyders (KSU) offensive play calling the last two weeks. Mason forgot what worked in the 1st half. IDIOT!!!! Thank god that guy left Kansas. The guy obviously doesn't get it. (NO Pressure on Navarre and you play zone/prevent style all 2nd half, with nobody going man on the tailback outs = loss.) Just too bad because I thought the Gophers played their hearts out only to have their coaches let them down.

phin8181

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2003
Bluesland, TN
....I agree with the sorry play calling...especially on defense....why?? 3rdQ for instance...why would you play three down linemen...basically a "prevent defense" when you know that the Mich. WW's are bigger and faster.....and you know Navarre gets rattled when he's got pressure?????......

just don't understand.......Minny went away from everything that was working in the 1st half.....(aren't down teams suppose to change their gameplans at the half?????)

.....oh well....at least we got Sat!!!!

GL guys!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EYO's Chadman

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2003
I have watched that sappy grimace for enough years to know that Mason will never get any team over the top. He peaked with his upset at Ohio St in his audition for the job that Tressel got (they should be thanking their stars for that) and doesn't know what the Hell to do with a lead. My God, do you think that ONCE, just ONCE, they could have put a man on the screen pass? How many did Michigan run? It was the only thing that worked for them except a few nice runs, and they didn't even try to put a stop to it.

Glen Mason is an :moon:

Glad I put a unit on Michigan to ease the pain of yet another Mason fold.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
eyo

eyo

UR so right on screen call .. the hidden huge play of game was 3rd and 9 screen to 15 or so ... I doubt kid makes FG from 50 and Mich prob woulda punted--they went to well and Mason didnt adjust

feel for all you on Minny, remindful of Tampa , same score and same BS comeback

hang in there
gregg

ChuckyTheGoat

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Sounds like sour grapes. Poor play-calling? Going away from what worked? They had 425 fu.ckin yards rushing. What did you want Mason to call? The game turned on one play, the INT that Asad threw while he was going down.

Give some credit to Michigan. Their offense jumped on Minnesota's D when they got a little tired. That's a talented unit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg