Minny backers>>> Game of the Day

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
Minn to win straight up. They will beat the Flakers tonight. This will be one exciting game. Minny will get a game from the Lakers @ Staples. The sript is already written.

Minny to win a close low scoring game. Flakers will win the next 2 games then back to Minnesota. Minny to win the 6th game and the 7th game will be at Minnesota.

This will go down as the best first round match up. Ratings will skyrocket, and the commish is one happy script writer. It is all about $$$$$$$$$.

Good luck to all...I have Minny tonight and the under!!!!

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
I also want to add that

I also want to add that

Jack Nicholson and Diane Cannon are not playing in the game. They will be sidelined and will only be watching.

The refs will not be intimidated, and please, quit hyping the lakers. They still need to to play and make their shots. Until then...just shut you fat mouths!

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
Lastly, I will be at the game tonight

Lastly, I will be at the game tonight

I maybe the only one that will be rooting for Minnesotta, I will just be quiet and keep all the celebration inside. Until I collect my big fat wad after the game.

Go Wolves!!!!

Minny moneyline
Minny +9.5
Under 201.5

goodluck to all

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: Lastly, I will be at the game tonight

Re: Lastly, I will be at the game tonight

jaron said:
I maybe the only one that will be rooting for Minnesotta, I will just be quiet and keep all the celebration inside. Until I collect my big fat wad after the game.

Go Wolves!!!!

Minny moneyline
Minny +9.5
Under 201.5

goodluck to all

jaron

I am going to send Wilson and Blazer over to talk to you some. You should like them. Good luck tonight.

King of Dogs

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
after the lakers get blown out, they always come back and blow

the other team out...better watch out for that trend..i hate the

Lakers so i would love to see them lose, but i don't think they

will

GO KINGS!!!

(AND WARRIORS..HAHA..MAYBE NEXT YEAR)

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
Yo Scotty>>>>

Yo Scotty>>>>

If you want to know where I am....I am 4 rows back where the T-wolves bench is. I am going to be wearing a black blazer with white shirt inside. By the way, there 7 of us that are 200+ pounders. So you might want to tell your bodyguards to think twice, not unless they are in need of some serious re-constructive surgery.

go wolves!!!!!!!!!

If they want to meet with us before the game, then we can meet next door at the Convention Center. Tell them get ready to rumble.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
mjalam said:
after the lakers get blown out, they always come back and blow the other team out...better watch out for that trend..i hate the

Lakers so i would love to see them lose, but i don't think they
will

GO KINGS!!!

(AND WARRIORS..HAHA..MAYBE NEXT YEAR)

mjalam

I like your thinking on the game. Much better than jarons. But someone has to lose and I hope it aint me.

I think the Kings will take the Lakers this year. Long way to go before that happens. Hey can you see Minn Timbers advancing to play the Sac Kings ? naaaawwwwww....

Lakers crush.

Good Luck

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: Yo Scotty>>>>

Re: Yo Scotty>>>>

jaron said:
If you want to know where I am....I am 4 rows back where the T-wolves bench is. I am going to be wearing a black blazer with white shirt inside. By the way, there 7 of us that are 200+ pounders. So you might want to tell your bodyguards to think twice, not unless they are in need of some serious re-constructive surgery.

go wolves!!!!!!!!!

If they want to meet with us before the game, then we can meet next door at the Convention Center. Tell them get ready to rumble.

private petey is that you and your crew ?

You sound like a big homer to me. I dont live in LA so I guess I wont catch the game. If you see Shaq or Kobe please tell them hello for me.

Lakers crush

King of Dogs

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
jaron... close your faking big mouth!!! I'am and have friends 200+ pounds too and I am not talking that chit! so if you want a reconstructive surgery come to Mexico and you can have the surgery or fun!! that's all, this is a place to share, listen and that's it, not big egos, just beat the man!! so......... whatever you want is fine to me!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
kissyass, want don't you kiss my ass!!

kissyass, want don't you kiss my ass!!

pronto, for favor, you big jack ass!

besa mi culo
chupa mi huevos

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
MAMAME LA VERGA!!!!!!!!!

PINCHE PUTITO CULON!!!!!!!

PORQUE NO VIENES HIJO DE TU REPUTA MADRE A QUE TE DE EN LA MADRE PINCHE VALE VERGA!!

SI NOMAS ME FALTABA ESTO UN OCICON Y DE PASO CULON, CUANDO QUIERAS YA SABE PUTITO!

VIVO CERCA DE TEXAS PERO SI QUIERES ME ACERCO A ARIZONA O SI QUIERES A TIJUANA, ME IGUAL!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sportsfreak

Forum Member
Apr 11, 2003
socal
Jaron>>>you maybe correct on this one

Jaron>>>you maybe correct on this one

this is war:bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

go WOLVES!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg