Minny,Minny,Minny!!!!!!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

JustWnnn

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Everywhere I go on the boards today thats all I see. It reminds me of MNF when everyone was on TB. And we know what happened there. Anybody have any thoughts here? :shrug:

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
i played Minne.....had a few thoughts.....

1st, Sunday night baseball -- who is on Sunday more -- Boston or Minne -- atmosphere should be electric in there......also because of impending strike, some Minne fans think this may be their last weekend of baseball if contracted.....should be a good atmosphere in the dome

2nd....Burkett is getting roughed up lately....contrarian would be to play him because he has value as a dog-- and i like to play contrarian...but he is also getting old and I think Minne has the advantage in the pitching matchup....

3rd....i am not sure that everyone is on Minne -- lots of people on East coast more than heartland....and like to bet BoSox -- add to that Sunday night and more $$ may flow to Sox as dogs

last -- i like to take Twinks at home against a guy they might go off on.....especially after loss last night.....many players would like to make a statement to Selig tonight as they get a little bit of media.....

good luck if you take the twins.....