Miranda/Pong

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Ghost,
I know it's late but if you have a link, please post...or anybody else if they have the link for this one...THX! Lets go Miranda!!!!

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
It's 1pm in Thailand right now, so the main event might be a good 4 or 5 hours away
:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
VERY nice odds on the hedge. I bet about 1.2k @-300 on Pong. Those odds really moved. Could have had a free play on Miranda or even guaranteed profit but I'm going to leave it. If Pong wins, I lose 6 hund. If Miranda pulls the upset, I net 3000. Fight should strt in 2-3 hrs.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I hedged quite a bit and that brought the line to essentially +520. I lose 5 bucks if Pong wins but net 2600 if Miranda wins. Cant ask for better than that on a fairly even fight.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
wow the records of these guys is terrible, both padded at a ridiculous rate. Pong at least has some live bodies on his ledger.

anyway I took some as well +300, go Miranda!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
fuck! miranda lost on pts according to boxrec

oddly, no scorecards, doesnt say type of decision. even has yellow exclamation point saying 'unsanctioned'?

Last edited:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
fuck! miranda lost on pts according to boxrec

oddly, no scorecards, doesnt say type of decision. even has yellow exclamation point saying 'unsanctioned'?

At the wide odds it was worth a shot. I dont have any details either. All I did was redistribute some dough to other accts...at the cost of 5 hundred bucks:mj07: Dimes had it @-285 but they would only allow 100 max win. I hit another site for -325 and then back to dimes when it was -400. I hit the hedges for the max amt. Wasnt willing to buy back @-500. Still planning on turning a profit this wkend. Good luck!

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
from one of the boxing message boards:

"good tough fight, miranda applied LOTS of pressure. Wonjongkam spent the second half of the fight back against the ropes , dodging shots and countering with power. lots of holding too in this one.

Wonjongjam won by decision

NAITO vs WONJONGKAM V now set"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Pongsaklek wins WBC crown!

Thailand?s Pongsaklek Wonkonjam won by unanimous decision over Mexican Julio Cesar Miranda to claim the vacant WBC interim flyweight world crown in Bangkok, Thailand on Friday. A cut suffered by Miranda from a headbutt in the second round was a factor in the encounter as Miranda had problems all through the fight. Reynante Danesco scored it 117-111, Brian McMahon 119-110 and James Jen Kin 118-109, unanimously in favor of Ponsaklek.

tonymontana

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
still those are the bets get you rich.
I had myself some Miranda at plus 425 but not for a 1000 bucks. But you did some smart hedging too. thats the great thing with the big dogs you just need 1 out of four and you win still money.

I need Peterson, Tos, jacobs under and Taylor.

Tos odds at -140 are very strange to me i would make Tos a -350 favorit.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
still those are the bets get you rich.
I had myself some Miranda at plus 425 but not for a 1000 bucks. But you did some smart hedging too. thats the great thing with the big dogs you just need 1 out of four and you win still money.

I need Peterson, Tos, jacobs under and Taylor.

Tos odds at -140 are very strange to me i would make Tos a -350 favorit.

Tony, I never look to get rich on one bet. I look in terms of the long run. I just want to have a nice profit by the end of the year. +425 was good value (so I thought) and I tried to take advant. Had dimes allowed a bigger wager @-285 on pong, I would at the very least guaranteed myself a free bet on Miranda if not a small profit. I never saw Miranda or Pong so it was a bit of a gamble. I talked to someone today that youtubed them and he said he should have hedged the entire bet. Miranda is just a crude pressure fighter that went in against a good technician. I feel Ill still turn a profit this week and hopefully by the end of the night. Good Luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg