Miss St/Florida

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

samayam

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2006
Ms. State +5 1/2

Student at State here.

Huge home game for the bulldawgs. The whole campus is pumped up and ESPN will be here. There has been flyers allover the place encouraging everyone to wear white in support, and student tickets sold out in no time. Will be a packed house.

Last Saturday, we were losing to Auburn at half and it was pretty pathetic. We looked like crap. Came out after the half and had a totally new game plan and blew out the second half. Obviousally Auburn is no Florida, but liked how State rebounded after being down and out, as they very may well be when Florida comes to town.

I'm taking State, as a homer play, I will admit fully. By no means arguing for yall to follow suit, and please refrain from telling me its a homer play so shut the hell up; just thought I would let you know how up everyone is for this game.

Hope State can keep it with in the number.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I was looking at this spread and was thinking it looked like a solid play on MSU....then I checked the power rankings and saw that FLA should only be a 4 point favorite, so I'm torn. Is the line bumped up because the book expects Florida action, or because it wants MSU action? I'll probably sit this one out.

Good luck. Go dogs.

samayam

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2006
HIT.

Dumb last minute shot could have sent it into OT. Good game nevertheless.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg