Mistrial in Clemens case

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Did Roger ever get lucky......I mean does anybody think he is actually innocent?

:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Did Roger ever get lucky......I mean does anybody think he is actually innocent?

:mj07:

This was never a case about guilt or innocence.
It is a case of Roger's ego vs. Congress ego.

Clemens has already been judged and convicted by the media and public so why are we wasting taxpayer money to maybe send a celebrity to prison for 6 months that is hardly considered serving "Hard Time" where he would be sent.

Time to give up this thing and cut cost. The people don't care near as much as the media does.

I mean really if he is found guilty or innocent either way is it going to change your opinion?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
If Dana White or Andy Roddick were on trial you'd have a different view...just sayin'

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
This was never a case about guilt or innocence.
It is a case of Roger's ego vs. Congress ego.

Clemens has already been judged and convicted by the media and public so why are we wasting taxpayer money to maybe send a celebrity to prison for 6 months that is hardly considered serving "Hard Time" where he would be sent.

Time to give up this thing and cut cost. The people don't care near as much as the media does.

I mean really if he is found guilty or innocent either way is it going to change your opinion?

Well Keg in a real society what he did by lying to congress should put him in jail for the next 20 years. It might make the next liar think twice. Unfortunately he lied to guys who lie on a daily basis.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
i don't think there are double jeopardy rules when it comes to a mistrial hedgy.

then ESPN is wrong, Roger Cossack said that today outside the courtroom A witness had been called, which is what they were saying was the case :shrug: he cant be tried again

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
He used to be one of my favorite players and now I can't stand to hear his name.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota
?I think a first-year law student would know you can?t bolster the credibility of a witness with clearly inadmissible evidence,? Walton said as he scolded Durham.

OUCH!! And this is a senior U.S. Attorney. Not a good day for him. Terrible mistake.

pd1

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
missouri
?I think a first-year law student would know you can?t bolster the credibility of a witness with clearly inadmissible evidence,? Walton said as he scolded Durham.

OUCH!! And this is a senior U.S. Attorney. Not a good day for him. Terrible mistake.

I'm a guessin somebody made some pretty big money.

I could care less if he did steroids, but I'd ship his lying ass to prison for 10 years for lying to congress.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Just don't let him in HOF and take away the Cy Young awards. Fuck the lying bastid, that's all HE cares about anyway.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Just don't let him in HOF and take away the Cy Young awards. Fuck the lying bastid, that's all HE cares about anyway.

What he really cared about was not going to jail.

The most he would have served was 6 mths in a small violators prison.

Lets face it. Money talks and BS walks.

And there goes Clemens free as a bird .

Oh the Senior Pros made a mistake.

Yeh right

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA

He'd better not get in the HOF before Pete Rose; he did a whole lot more wrong than Pete, that's for should!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg