Mixon tape. Disgusting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

COORSL1TE

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2015
Closest Pub
This kind of behavior and mentality will show it's ugly face from him again. He will be in jail with in the next few years. Where can I get odds on that?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smax

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2005
Des Moines
That's why Bowlsby was hired by the Big 12. He knows how to manipulate these events. His experience with Alford and Perv Pierce years ago at Iowa put him on the fast track to college cover ups.

You can bet he has been holding Stoops hand thru this

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Mixon tape. Disgusting

That's why Bowlsby was hired by the Big 12. He knows how to manipulate these events. His experience with Alford and Perv Pierce years ago at Iowa put him on the fast track to college cover ups.

You can bet he has been holding Stoops hand thru this

Bingo. It was a great day in Iowa city when Boobs-by left. What a POS all those involved with this really are.
And there are still plenty of Iowa fans screaming that Iowa should have hired stoops.
I'm no fan of Ferentz or the current AD, but give me a clean program and allow me to be proud to be an alum of the University of Iowa over this kind of crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOUTHPHILYSHARK

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
SOUTH PHILLY
Doesn't matter if a 100 pound Female spit and or calls you names, YOU Don't EVER give them a ROUND HOUSE PUNCH if your a Man...
What a DouchBag.
The Real Question is, if he's truly Saddened by his Actions or does he still WHINE that he was called names...

Didn't read the whole story but how did it get to that point???
:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SOUTHPHILYSHARK

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
SOUTH PHILLY
STOOPS should be FIRED Immediately for allowing this PUNK to have continued to play for the Sooners...
No Excuse.
Yes people make mistakes and Deserve second chances, but I'm sure it was all about scoring Td's to Stoops and not about second chances.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg