Mj + Everyone = $$$ Thanx Mj

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
Is the oldest profession prostitution like they say? I disagree. Ever see the old movies where the "ladies of the night" are prancing around in those old fancy dresses as the men are playing cards in the saloon? Heres my take. The men gamble, get drunk, win and lose. The next thing ya know they are tak'n out their frustrations or celebrating with the dames. So GAMBLING has got to be the oldest. It comes first, right?
Seriously, those of you who study, cap, compare and crunch the stats are truly the best here at "MADJACKS"! As the regular season comes to an end I wanted to take this time to say THANKS to all of you and especially the man, "MJ".
I have been here most everyday but seldom post. I always seem to jinx myself when I do. The past 2 yrs, that I have been around this forum, I have made more $$$ and learned so much from all of you. I have more $$$ to play with and more of a chance to win because of everyone here at MJ. It takes discipline to do what so many of you do. I am slowly learning.
You know you cant win them all, but it sure feels good when that 7 game par comes in and pays #1325.00 on a $30.00 bet. I did that a couple wks ago. I couldn't believe it! My new deck is now paid for!!
It is because of you MJ that I choose gambling over prostitution. Besides, I know I couldn't make a dime that way. The line would be something like +8700 that any woman, other than my wife, would sleep with me. That DOG WON'T BARK!!

SORRY for the short story, I got carried away.

THANX EVERYONE
:D

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
TOLD YA I WOULD JINX MYSELF!!

THANX ALOT HOUSTON:thefinger

Come on ST. LOU, make me some $$$ to save my sorry A$$.:eek:

thunderdoll

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
So it's your fault houston lost!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I was blaming myself.

Dare I say, go Cardinals!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
WHAT A LET DOWN THAT HOUSTON GAME WAS!!!

WHAT A LET DOWN THAT HOUSTON GAME WAS!!!

Oh well, St. lou comes thru and others last night for a small profit.

I will take the blame THUNDERDOLL, my bad!!

I was going to take Houston out and put SEA/Tex over in. I sure wish I would have. I was trying to hit'em early and relax in the evening.

Bet on MyBookie