MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Ok looks like we have enough so lets get a vote going here:

1) Live Draft or Automated through Yahoo

2) If live, pick a day next week and time in the evening that is most suitable.

3)Bragging rights or for money, what do we play for

4) If money, how much should we put in?

Remember this is for the people that are for sure going to do it. Also concering a live draft, yahoo has it where you can draft through them live or we can draft here at MJs. Also about $$$$ please remember that it should not be too high so that everyone can play. I am not rolling in the money so I know how tight it can get.

Thanks to everyone showing interest, hope this all works out.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
late night preferably for me...any day is fine.....think bragging right is good enough but i would pay a little money........

nhl8810

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
NJ
would prefer live...after 9 p.m. anyday execpt friday....bragging rights or $$$ doesnt matter.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
might as well make it live, you can pre-rank players ahead of time and the computer will draft for you......so if no one shows, up, it will draft anyway.......

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
Automated for me! I usually leave the office and never turn on a computer at home! Bragging rights are good enough for me! I'm Broke these days! Just put me in and I'll be happ ywith whoever I get! I hate baseball so I will probably finish dead last! But I might WIN;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
Is it too late to join?

Also, you can do a "live draft" and if anyone wants to automate it, they can....pretty simple but takes alot of time.

Bragging rights is cool but $10 a head is even cooler.

What do I need to do to join?

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Live Draft is my vote. Prefferably here as opposed to yahoo since that would be easiest. I would rather have more people and do the automated if the live would cut too many out. Can do it any time of the week next week.

I like the $$$$$$ but nothing over $25. Could have monthly winners and end of year winner.

MONK: not too late just read the other thread about how this got started. I am counting you in.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big Daddy

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2000
Wisconsin
Would have to be automated for me, or have the computer pick for me in a live draft. $10 to $25 range is fine with me.

bgold13

The BestBradley
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
encino, ca
if we do live i would like to have it done in the chatroom in this site. 25 dollars is what i would recommend and i like live but i work till 5:30 mountain time or 7:30 eastern everyday so late night is best

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wolf SJD

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2002
West Chester, PA
any time is fine with me just need to know a few dsays ahead of time. I think we should do it for $50 a piece if we want it to be a money league, and if it is a money league, i want it to be a live draft.

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
Auotomated draft is best for me...

Auotomated draft is best for me...

People can pick the dollar amount, just let me know!

I will be gone from Sunday morning until Tuesday night, if anyone cares...

So let me know when, where, and how, so I can rank my players!

dogface

BrandonC21

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Stevens Point, WI, USA
How many people we got?

CBS sportsline runs a nice draft, either roto or points style.. 10 person drafts..

2 levels- $24.95 - 1st place is $150..
$99.95 - 1st place is $600..

Can do a live draft and those who cant make it, can have it auto-picked..

Thoughts?

topspinner

Forum Member
Jul 19, 1999
nc
Prefer live draft, sportsline thing might be the way to go, as we don't have to mess with collecting money

kevinmac_99

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Austin,TX,USA
IM IN!!!!!!

IM IN!!!!!!

LIVE DRAFT IS THE WAY TO GO HERE........Been doing the Fantasy thing for about 7 years now......When you pick a name for our league and get the password out to everyone the only thing that the people that want the automated draft has to do is rank their [players which is really simple.....When its time for the LIVE draft we(live draft people) will pick our own and the computer will pick for the automated people with their specified rankings already inputed........BAMA if you need my help on this just let me know, I wouldnt mind helping you run this thing at all....just give me a shout....my email addy is kevinmac_99@yahoo.com......

KMAC