Gl!

any comments???

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
mj

the line for Dallas @ -2.5 strikes me funny ..

any reasons why u r on dallas

thanx
Spock

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
I wouldn't touch today's Dal game with your money. Sac is coming off a blow-out where they played no d at all. Now they can play d when they want to. If they do, the game could go under big. If they don't, we could look at 250 points. On the other hand, you have a new Dal team that claims the trades will help their d. Will they try to prove it? On offense. they could be so far out of sync with all their new players that anything could happen. I'll just find another game to put my money on and wait for the dust to clear. Good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mj

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
Mexico
Spock: I always watch maverick?s games from start to end. I had been waiting all week for this game. My initial leans where dallas and over. I?m still thinking about playing dallas, I think now the line is at dallas +1.

gsp: you do have a point. We don?t know for sure how the trades will affect defense or ofense. I personally think, they will only contribute on the general chaos of the game, which will mean a lot of points. Nick Van Exel doesn?t play that much D. And on a defensive stand point, you can?t compare Juwan Howard (much better) than Raef LaFrentz, at least on d... Maybe Avery Johnson does play d, I don?t see him getting much play time though. Don Nelson is gonna have a hard time giving minutes to people, Dallas already had star players, let?s just see what happens by adding van exel and lafrentz to the mix.

I do appreciate both of your comments, and don?t worry, I?m only going to play 10 bucks I think, just for the heck of it.

I really like Dallas, no matter what the line is. I think I?ll wait a bit, to see if it climbs to +2.

Talk to you guys later, for the other games.

thanks

mj

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
Mexico
I finally played dallas +1 and under 218.5 that seemed as too much. And also played orlando +1 and under 195.

I hope I didn?t screw up...

mj

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
Mexico
Dallas +1 and under 218.5 are on the money...

Orlando +1 also on the money... Will score some high cash if the orlando/philly game stays under 195....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg