mj says...(tuesday)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mj

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
Mexico
Last night 2-0 Overall 23-11

Just by looking at tuesday?s card I came up with two leans. I?ll have to do a little homework. But I?m thinking:

Indiana/Wash over 184
Jordan complained about not getting enough minutes on the court. When Jordan is playing, everybody get?s a on a roll. Indiana has played great ball up to now, I see a very tight game. Wash will put up a fight, and they might even win.

Seattle/Atlanta over 194
Both are good jump shooting teams. Heck if seattle put up 91 points and a win against a tough San Antonio defense. They will probably hit the century mark tonight. Atlanta will try to bounce back from a tough loss at home against Boston (which by the way, also went over) The total might seem a bit high if you do the math, but I still like the over.

tomorrow I?ll post my plays

mj

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
Mexico
Here goes nothing. After really checking these games out, I came up with the Wash/Indiana just barely making 185. But what the heck, the leans and the system came up with the same thing, I?m going for it.

On the other hand, the Atlanta/Seattle game is a no brainer, that is definitely the play of the day. It also happens to be Roger?s number 1 pick.

Only two plays for today....
Totals:
Wash/Indiana over 184
Seattle/Atlanta over 194.5

GL!

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
A no brainer. I had 3 no make it 4 last week. 1 won. Was better then nothing. GL with yours.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mj

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
Mexico
Went 1-1.

Washington sucked pretty bad, I think they had 19% shooting percentage in the first quarter. At one point in the second quarter they where 5/20 from the field. Guess everyone had this game going over, too bad.

Good thing the Atlanta/Seattle also went over..