Mlb 2004-060-06.03

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
GL ape! Not sure how the Orange bird over is a hedge on the game........mabeye i am not reading your plays right...

all i know is if u didnt play your parlays u would be damn near even... a lesson to be learned...

Jackanape

Forum Member
Thanks, Wareagle! Looks like the hedge failed, today anyway! What I mean by that, incidentally, is that, with both teams hitting the over so much--and the Yanks in particular, off opposing teams BPs--I can fade the Yankees, and if the dog comes out, but the number goes under, I still win, and if the Yanks win, it's most likely going over, so I can break even on that action. It didn't work today, but yesterday, when the Os got 5 runs off Contreras in the 1st, I was literally playing the game with 0 risk...it's a good feeling. And as I've been watching it, works pretty well...mostly.

Thanks for the kind words, and you're right about those damn parlays--do you know I've lost most of those parlays either in extra innings, or to PHILLY!!?? Bastards...I've never had a season where my parlays come so close to hitting and dont...I usually do pretty well with those...oh, well, onward and upward...

A harsh 0-4 today...-410...

YTD:
Straight plays :
106-123 -1550
(9-6 Streaks)

4 team parlays:
0-4 -400
3 team parlays:
0-4 -400
2 team parlays:
1-5 -210

Total: