Phillies - 1 1/2 +105 Win
Astros Over 11 -107 Loss
Giants -110 Win
Rangers Under 11 -115 Win

I played these two games on the overnight lines:

Play: Phillies Vs. Pirates Over
Line: Over 8 1/2 -120
Pitchers: Person Vs. Anderson
When you combine two average starters + tired bullpens + hot hitters + bad defense = A Really Nice Over Play!!!! Especially at 8 1/2. One quick stat here: Person in June has a 10.05 ERA, 14.1 IP 16 ER 5 Home Runs allowed.

Play: Mets (Appier)
Line: -180
Opponent: Expos (Blank)
Yes, this is a ton of chalk. But, the Mets right now are my momentum play. Just like I stated in yesterday's post on the Mets I am just going to keep playing them until they lose two games in a row.

GLTA,
HC

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
First, thanks for the kind words Mickey, greatly apprecaited.....

...adding this one...

Play: Rockies (Hampton)
Line: -1 1/2 -108
Opponent: DiamondBacks (Bierbrodt)
I am not a big proponent of giving a run and half with the home team because you are more likely to get screwed by the hook in the 9th or extra innings. But, in this situation, at Coors Field because of the high scoring, runs are devalued. In all the Rockies home victories this year only three have been decided where the Rockies won by a single run. I am willing to take a chance at close to even money that if the Rockies win tonite at home with Hampton on the bump it will be by more than one single run. Much better than laying 2-1 odds for them to win straight up.

Good luck again,
HC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
love the mets, i am betting against matt blank, every time he throws, i played against him for years growing up and i am still appalled to find him in the major leagues, he is no better than a minor league pitcher, never will be, so far i am 2-1 betting against him as toronto screwed me the other night, blank threw 5 1/3 innings gave up 7 hits and did not strike out a batter, yet toronto's bats were able to f up the game. anyway, i like appier at home and will play them on the run line, more value, also playing the over, blank throws mid 80s, nothing special at all, good luck!!!

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
IE was right on the head when he said that Appier was in a down cycle. Yikes!!! Thank goodness Blank is on the mound for the Expos. Wigs, you hit it right on the head when you said that you can't believe he is in the majors. I can't either. I have watched the guy pitch twice now and both times I just about picked up my glove and called the Expos to ask them if they needed another soft tossing lefty to "eat up innings." I am really counting on the momentum the Mets have built up over the past five days or so to come through.

Let's get them,
HC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg