MLB 8-20-13

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Record later

2u NYY -187

Hate to say it but looks like the bombers are back.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Record later

2u NYY -187

Hate to say it but looks like the bombers are back.

Like the play EDM, but I disagree with bombers being back. They still have 7 left with Bah-sten and a few against the O's as well. Only deep in one pitcher right now and that's Nova :facepalm:

GL!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
I know what you're saying WB but a winning streak and atitude can turn even the worst into decent pitchers (ie. Capuano) so I am looking for some quality starts from the rest of the staff and for the Evil Empire to make a run at the Wild Card. Who knows Hughes might actually win tonight too!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I know what you're saying WB but a winning streak and atitude can turn even the worst into decent pitchers (ie. Capuano) so I am looking for some quality starts from the rest of the staff and for the Evil Empire to make a run at the Wild Card. Who knows Hughes might actually win tonight too!

I took Hughes this evening, only becuz Buerhle blows away vs Yankees, 1-14 lifetime overall and Hughes usually pitches well vs Jays. Bautista not playing in G2, precautionary injury to hip.

I presumed the Evil Empire dead when CC lost his stuff and Kuroda became the ace of this pitching staff and their lineup features a who's who with ARoid still playing because of an appeal :facepalm: Rays & Sox have too much for Yankees to get into the Post-season, as long as Texas & A's hold up their end of the AL West too.

GL tonight!!

Nice call on G1 play! :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
2u SD/BOS ML First 5 Inning Parlay +225

Should be pitching mismatches.

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
These umps are a fucking joke, all on a big ego trip.