MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Yesterday: 1-3 (-275) :(
This week: 12-4 (+935)
Season: 43-27 (+1490)

OK, a little step back yesterday, but still having a great week. Those damn Devil Rays keep raining on everybody's parade (I suspect a lot of people lost money on Oakland last night). The chalk on that game was at the upper end of my limits, so maybe I should have stayed away. In any event, I'm somewhat proud of myself for not adding picks or increasing my bets after taking a couple of hits on the early game yesterday. I have done so in the past, and it generally doesn't work out well.

Today's picks:

TOR/DET Under 9 -120
CWS +170 (see ndnfan's post for an excellent explanation)
TEX -135
MIL -105 (Can't believe I'm playing the Brewers on the road, but there it is)
COL/SF Over 9 +100

Still thinking about a couple, but that's probably it. Seems like a lot of picks to me, but there are a lot of games today, and I have found that when I have a lot of picks I like, and I try to pick just a couple out of those to play, I often kick myself later when the ones I left out turn out to be winners, and some of the ones I picked lose. Good luck.

Klavius

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
Thanks pal! In addition to your plays yesterday I compounded my misery by adding SF to my list! OUCH! ha ha ha.. Anyway...I think I've learned the 11th Commandment of Sports Betting: "Thou shalt not add thy own plays to Heyward's list!" :D Meet ya at the payoff window Heyward! Good luck to both of us!

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Adding one play to make it an even half-dozen for the day:

ATL/CIN Under 8 -120

Season ERA: Maddux = 3.25, Reitsma = 2.52

Lifetime ERA vs. opponent: Maddux = 2.94, Reitsma =1.80

At 7 or 7.5, I would have to think about it a little more, but at 8, I think this Under have a great chance tonight. Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg