MLB MON 04192010 - Early Thoughts & Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Hey friends sorry I missed posting the last few days.

Finished a busy season at the office took my bride to eat at a friends place and BOOM, I was down and out for 3 days. I played here and there. I am in some contests across the street and all, but I am back.

That 1st game hitting at 11 was wild. I was able to get a win in the Over so I started a little ahead. But lets post some plays.

Back with some thoughts let me know what you think?

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
1st thought

1st thought

If you can go 2 out of 3 you can make money at this if you stay consistent. As I prepare for my unit value to go from 25 to 100 then to 250 the key is management.

In the contest I post in it seems 2 of 3 is not hard and it is easy to find 2 to 3 gems a day.

Yesterday the Nat's game to high era and whip pitchers with a total at 9....come on the Brewers scored 10 in the top of the 1st...sweet

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Here 40seven whazz up brother. Coming on this side to see what's up in MLB. Baseball in not really my preferred sport to handicapp, but will try and learn from you guys here. I'll throw some plays here and there.

Here is what I like for today

Chi Cubs Wells

STL Penny

GLTA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Nice way to start

Nice way to start

Here 40seven whazz up brother. Coming on this side to see what's up in MLB. Baseball in not really my preferred sport to handicapp, but will try and learn from you guys here. I'll throw some plays here and there.

Chi Cubs Wells

STL Penny

GLTA

These could easily be winners

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009

Chi Cubs Wells

STL Penny

GLTA

Also like SD + $$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
2 more picks

2 more picks

Cubs and O's

like the Nat's Over as well, but it is a perfect time for that one to fail

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
One more

One more

I got a great price on the TT OVER 4 on The Nat's at 105 so I am on that as well

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg