MLB PLAYS Friday April 30

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
YTD: 28-28 (-4.45 Units)

Still capping and may have a few more for Saturday, but wanted to get these 2 in early including my best bet on the season so far which I'm playing for double:

SAN DIEGO -118 (RICHARD VS BUSH LISTED)

OVER 7 TEXAS-SEATTLE -110 (LEWIS VS LEE LISTED) (2 UNITS)

Good luck to all :thumb:

-ndnfan

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Here's the rest I played for today:

UNDER 14.5 ARIZONA-CHICAGO -111 (LOPEZ VS WELLS LISTED)

TAMPA BAY -1.5 RUNLINE -125 (NIEMANN VS BANNISTER LISTED)

CLEVELAND +102 (CARMONA VS SLOWEY LISTED)

NY YANKEES -1.5 RUNLINE -125 (PETTITTE VS GARCIA LISTED)

Good luck everyone!

-ndnfan

west coast guru

Forum Member
May 18, 2001
ndfan do you this carmona is back? Have not had chance to watch him but i know he use to be tough and struggled last year is he back?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
ndfan do you this carmona is back? Have not had chance to watch him but i know he use to be tough and struggled last year is he back?

hey west coast guru....I think you're going to see a good year from him this season. He can be so dominate if he keeps his mind in the game and it looks like he's getting his confidence back. Good sign this season he's still getting the ground balls. Has more ground outs than fly outs in each of his 4 starts this season and something he really worked on in this past off-season as in spring training is how to get lefties out who's he struggled so much in the past. He moved to the first base side of the rubber and so far it's been working great for him just like it did during the spring and off-season. Lefties are only hitting .170 off him so far this year where they have hit him at over a .293 clip in the past and He's always been good against righty hitters. Will be a test tonight with minny's lefty bats in the lineup, but if he still has to keep his head in the game and if he can stay away from the walks, he can be dominating.

Good luck to ya today!

west coast guru

Forum Member
May 18, 2001
wow lee comes back off dl and is throwing fastballs right down the middle and texas cant hit him amazing