MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
YTD: 22-21 (-2.44 Units)

yesterday: 1-0

Went with 4 plays today and included some info on Cleveland starter Masterson and why he could be in trouble tonight. Played:

MINNESOTA -152 (SLOWEY VS MASTERSON LISTED)

OVER 9 MILWAUKEE-PITTSBURGH +100 (BUSH VS MORTON LISTED)

OVER 8.5 PHILADELPHIA-ATLANTA -120 (KENDRICK VS HANSON LISTED)

OVER 9.5 TEXAS-BOSTON +100 (LEWIS VS WAKEFIELD LISTED)

Betting against my Tribe tonight mainly because of their starter Masterson who has a lot of negative stuff going for him tonight.

The big thing is the fact that he just can't get left-handed hitters out. Never could....this year they're batting like .500 vs him and basically .300 over his short career. Twins are going to be pretty much stacked with left-handed bats vs him tonight:

Most likely..Joe Mauer, Orlando Hudson, Justin Morneau, Nick Punto, Denard Span, Jim Thome.

Masterson has also faced the Twins twice in his career and is 0-2 and in those starts he walked 11 in 11.2 innings and has allowed a .310 batting average.

Masterson also has troubles when away from Home. He has a career record of 1-10 on the road and his career road ERA is almost 1.5 runs higher than his home ERA.

Good luck to all tonight :thumb:

-ndnfan

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
hi Pete, G/L tonight, thanks for the info on the Tribe, enough to keep me off of them, and may play the Twins, almost sounds like a RL play but there I go getting greedy again :mj07:

The OVER in the MLW/PIT game was on my short list just did not pull the trigger, hope you hit all those totals and YES,... I am on the Phillies OVER.:cool:

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Thanks Geno and good luck to you as well.

Hate betting against my Indians, but if I feel it's a play in baseball, I play it. They are playing well the last few games, but mainly because of good starting pitching and don't feel that will be the case today..we'll see.

again, good luck to you...hope we nail that Phillys OVER!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg