MLB Sun 6/23--2 totals

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jderrida

Forum Member
Sep 11, 2001
NV, USA
Well, ANA over performed last night causing my UND to bust out, but MIL did what I expected, so a 1-1 split losing some juice. Today I like two and considering 1 more:

DET/FLA UND 7.5 -110 (2*)

Ump: Carlson 6-6
Basic reasoning here is with the humidity and wind and pitching match-up, I see a about a 4-2 game going either direction, but most likely I give the edge to the fish. Also, there are some trends that support this play, but that is the last thing I look at when making a play

OAK/CIN UND 8 -110 (3*)

Ump: J. WEST 1-8
Reasoning here is similar to the above game, but I think the UMP plays a role here and weights the score down. Moreover, wind and pitching should also factor into the score, so I see about a 3-2 game going oak's way today. Furthermore, there are trends that support this play, but like the aforementioned game, I use trends towards the end of my selection.

Added these 3:
COL UND 12 -120 (1*)
OAK -145 (1*)
PHILLY UND 9 -130 (2*)

Decided to chicken out on the CWS side or game total

GL today board,
JD:)

Last edited:

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
Atlanta has been strong at home lately.

Sunday crowd .. home team is usually pumped up in my opinion.

White Sox not playing any better than they were before.

Good luck
Spock

JJP

Forum Member
May 3, 2002
IL
Manuel may be forced to have Wright pitch longer than usual. He wants a fresh bullpen for the Minnesota series and the pen got a lot of work last night.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jderrida

Forum Member
Sep 11, 2001
NV, USA
Spock/JJP:

Good points, I just keep looking @ the ERA of Marquis in the last outing--OVER 10, but the bullpen did get worked last night big time, I will consider your points though before going fishing on this one....

JD:)

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
I am actually looking at the Under.

Both teams have been struggling offensively as of late. Atlanta exploded yesterday but I have found that in cases where struggling teams put up big numbers one game next game they cannot manage same offensive numbers.

Good luck.
Spock

btw Wright i think is something like 4-0 on the road. A good sign if ya wanna bet on White Sox.

jderrida

Forum Member
Sep 11, 2001
NV, USA
SPOCK:

I think you may have something on the UND as the ump (Wendelstedt [5-11] is not a bad UND ump) and the wind is blowing in from the right, but with Marquis era concerns and the over worked bullpen of chicago, I don't know, but if I had to choose I would definately go UND on this game, but those other two intangibles could push it OVR....

JD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg