MLB - Sunday 5/19

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Yesterday: 5-4 (+25)
Season: 23-13 (+915)

Not much progress yesterday, but still ended up on the plus side. This board must be lucky, because in 6 days of posting here, I haven't had a losing day yet. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself.

Today's early plays:

OAK -140 (Hudson's ERA in 7 gms v. TOR = 2.32, A's batters have hit Loaiza well in the 11 games he has faced them)

MIN/NYY Under 9.5 -120 (Twins, like everybody else, have a hard time getting hits vs. Clemens, Kinney had a great game in his last and only start vs. the Yanks [ERA 1.50])

CIN/STL Over 9.5 +100 (Pitchers' combined ERA for the season =12.34 runs, combined ERA of these pitchers vs. these teams = 18.95)

There are a few more that I like, but I'm going to wait and see how these go first. Good luck.

Klavius

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
Just wanted to say THANKS for posting here Heyward! Your insights and reasoning are very much appreciated! I've agreed with and follow many of your selections all the way to the payoff window! Good luck today!:toast:

cisco

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2000
usa/mexico
Play this and meet me at the cashiers window.

Houston/Pirates under 10

drinky

sorry. Wrong thread. but it's a good bet anyway.

I do like Oakland a lot today. :D

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Today: 2-1 (+60)
Season: 25-14 (+975)

Wow, way off on the Oakland pick, but got the other 2 to run my streak of non-losing days to a perfect 7. Rather than add any picks tonight, I'm going to take my modest winnings, watch the NBA game and draft lottery, and start working on the small card for tomorrow.

Thanks for the kind words, Klavius. Hope you got some $ down on the two total picks I posted today. Back tomorrow.

Klavius

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
I sure did my friend! Jumped on those two totals plays of yours with BOTH feet! Thank you very much! I even managed to stay OFF of the Oakland play simply because that team has been in a nose dive and I never bet on a team traveling on a downward trend. Can't wait to see what kind of tasty treats you'll have for me tomorrow! THANKS AGAIN for being here!:clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg