MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Yesterday: 5-1 (+445) :shrug:
This week: 11-1 (+1210)
Season: 42-24 (+1765)

Well, not perfect, but I got both favorites and 3 out of 4 dogs, which is better than I had hoped for. Running late for a meeting, so I'm going to have to post these without comment:

CHC/PIT Under 7.5 -120
PIT +145
COL -120
OAK -155

Good luck.

Klavius

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
OK...looks like I'll have to settle for a 4-0 night tonight! (I can live with that! ha ha ha) Thanks for getting these up so early! Good luck to BOTH of us Heyward!

Klavius

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
P.S. I hope the fact that you're carrying me on your shoulders doesn't make you late for that meeting!:lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Well, it's going to be a losing day today following that crazy Cubs game. The Pirates almost came all the way back to give me the underdog win, but I was WAY off on the total. As badly as those teams hit, I would never have expected them to put up 17 runs, especially with Wood's season ERA of 2.63 and Anderson having a lifetime record of 3-0 vs. the Cubs with a 2.43 ERA. Oh well, these kinds of things happen sometimes, or I guess they wouldn't call it gambling. Sorry to anyone who played those on my advice. If I get the other picks, I'm only down $20 on the day, and I can certainly live with that.

Klavius, feel free to ride along any day. Sorry it might have cost you today, but if you played my picks Monday and Tuesday (I know you missed the 5-1 day yesterday), you should still be ahead, especially if you took my advice Tuesday and stayed away from the big chalk on Seattle which proved to be a big loser. I'll try and make it up to you tomorrow.:)

Klavius

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
Hey buddy you NEVER, NEVER, NEVER need to apologize for a losing day to me! (Hell...if I were really any good at this stuff I'd be doing my own handicapping instead of coatailing YOU! ha ha ha) I consider myself fortunate that you are willing to share your knowledge and plays with the rest of us free-loaders! We're all in this boat together....win or lose. And if we lose today...so what! Tomorrow we'll get it back plus interest! You're DAMN good at this stuff. That's obvious. Over the long haul you're going to win and THAT my friend is the bottom line! (Besides...even if I DO lose it's NOT the end of the world! I'm having fun just wondering what goodies you're going to come up with each day!) Take care pal!......:D