MLB Tuesday ...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
24-9 YTD..plus $1060..

1.) Oakland...$50 to win $100...local..

this is a tough bet to make...considering that oaklands offensive is offensive..but i think they may have a shot at this one...Arroyo has been a real good pitcher for the sox thus far..with the injuries to Wells and Schilling he really needed to step up and he has...he can be had at fenway however...he has had his struggles at home...and the last three teams arroyo has faced i would consider aggresive hitting teams..Texas/Tigers and Tampa...this oakland team is so methodical at the plate that i think it may possibly get arroyo alittle off his game ...he has consistently been ahead in the count against batters this year which would def. play in his favor here ...but if by chance he gets behind in the count more ofetn than not ..i think the A's may have a shot at this one...Sarloos is anything but a Cy Young Candidate but he sometimes shows up and pitches a solid game on the road...at this price with the bullpens about even this is worth a shot...again this isnt a strong ..strong play...but at these odds i think its worth a shot

cooz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
Balt game already started ..i will not include in my record..sorry...was last minute

cooz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
tought...tough...loss on a 2-1 dog...we should have had that one...

1-1 posted plays..even tonight...as i said i will not include the orioles total because i posted at game time ...after first pitch

good luck everyone..

cooz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg